Hello again world, it’s been awhile. Sorry it’s been so long since we last talked…
While it is true that I’ve been busy, we both know that’s just an excuse. So much of my early career development centered around blogging, and was spurred by trying to articulately communicate technical ideas. The practice of self-reflection and thoughtful communication is pivotal in the progression of every software engineer.
So I’m back, ready to reboot and create a space where I can log lessons learned and battles won.
Let’s catch up! Since I last blogged…
- I moved home to Missouri from Colorado 🌄
- I spent the last 5 years in remote positions, working on product teams full of smart and talented people 👨🏻💻
- I lost almost 100 pounds 📉
- I went entirely vegan ⓥ
- I started rock climbing 🧗🏻♂️
- I built my own little product for webpack users 📊
- I spoke at a conference 🎤
- I bought 10 acres of woods 🌳🌲🌲🌳🌲
- I traveled to 6 different countries 🇨🇦🇵🇹🇮🇪🇪🇸🇫🇷🇨🇿
I’ve got quite the backlog of experiences to write about, and I’ve also decided to bring along the least egregious and evergreen posts from my pre-2015 self.
Apologies for the young opinions and PHP 😂
Hopefully it won’t be so long until you see another post from me.